2021 Dodge Charger Trim Levels
Re-experience the roads around Roswell with the stunning power of a Dodge muscle car. With the 2021 Dodge Charger trims, you can choose from seven strong options to find the right performance you need for your daily commute or weekend adventures. From mild to wild, take a look at the Dodge charger trim levels with the team at Tate Branch Artesia. Then, contact us to test the Charger performance on Artesia roads today!
2021 Dodge Charger Pricing by Trims
With the variety of Dodge Charger trims, you can find a model that not only fits your driving style, but also your budget around Clovis. Let’s take a look at the pricing across the Dodge Charger lineup:
- 2021 Dodge Charger SXTRWD – $31,125 MSRP
- 2021 Dodge Charger GT RWD – $33,125 MSRP
- 2021 Dodge Charger R/T – $38,125 MSRP
- 2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack – $42,800 MSRP
- 2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody RWD – $48,795 MSRP
- 2021 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody – $73,225 MSRP
- 2021 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Redeye Widebody – $81,825 MSRP
Your options don’t stop there. Settle your friends and family in for the ride with available seating for five passengers, and match the Charger to your style by choosing from 13 vibrant exterior colors. If you’re ready to head out in the most powerful mass-produced sedan in the world and the fastest four-door car, the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Redeye Widebody is the muscle car for you.
2021 Dodge Charger Trim Levels: Standard Engine Performance
No matter which Dodge Charger trim you choose, you’re backing your Ruidoso trips with stunning performance. Even at the base level, the Pentastar® V6 engine brings game changing capabilities to your driving experience. Let’s take a look at the standard engines with each Charger configuration:
- Dodge Charger SXT – 3.6L Pentastar® V6, 292 hp
- Dodge Charger GT – 3.6L Pentastar® V6, 300 hp
- Dodge Charger R/T – 5.7L HEMI® V8, 370 hp
- Dodge Charger Scat Pack – 392 HEMI®, 485 hp
- Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody – 392 HEMI®, 485 hp
- Dodge Charger SRT HellcatWidebody – Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT V8, 717 hp
- Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye Widebody – Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® High Output SRT® V8 Engine, 797 HP
2021 Dodge Charger Trim Levels: Fuel Economy MPG
Before heading out in the Charger, you may be concerned about how often you’ll be stopping at the local gas stations. As expected, you’ll find better fuel efficiency with the less-powerful Dodge Charger trims, but each trim gets the most use out of a full tank of gas when you open up on the highways around town. Here’s the EPA-estimated fuel economy you can expect with the Dodge Charger trim levels:
- Dodge Charger SXT – 19 MPG city/30 hwy
- Dodge Charger GT – 19 MPG city/30 hwy
- Dodge Charger R/T – 16 MPG city/25 hwy
- Dodge Charger Scat Pack – 15 MPG city/24 hwy
- Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody – 15 MPG city/24 hwy
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody – 12 MPG city/21 hwy
- Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye Widebody – 12 MPG city/21 hwy
Take on Artesia Roads in a Dodge from Tate Branch Artesia!
As you can see, you’re ready for the roads around Artesia with the 2021 Dodge Charger trim levels, and the team at Tate Branch Artesia is with you every step of the way. When you’re ready to take a Charger home, our knowledgeable finance center team is ready to assist with all your car buying questions including how the Dodge Charger compares to the Dodge Challenger. Then, you have the support of the certified technicians in our service department for your maintenance needs, big or small.
More from Tate Branch Artesia
The Dodge Charger is easily distinguishable from other muscle cars on Roswell roads. Part of this has to do with the freedom drivers have to customize their Dodge Chargers to their preferences. Explore the 2022 Dodge Charger interior colors below, and find out how to create the muscle car of your dreams. Then, browse…
When you are shopping for a new Grand Wagoneer near Roswell, then you have great taste! You can expect best-in-class towing capacity and state-of-the-art technology, but you can’t go wrong with this impeccable SUV in your driveway. The 2022 Grand Wagoneer comes in four different configurations, and you’ll definitely find a model that meets…
The 2022 RAM 1500 is one of the market’s most popular pickup trucks — and one of the reasons why is its practical interior and exterior dimensions. In addition to its star performance and interior comfort, the new RAM 1500 is spacious on the inside and can fit nicely into a suitable garage or driveway….