The RAM 1500 Weight at Tate Branch Artesia
It’s interesting how the RAM 1500 weight affects the performance of these incredible vehicles. There are many trim levels of the RAM 1500 that have different weight differentials to them that increase their performance on the roads of Ruidoso. When our customers ask us how much does the RAM 1500 weigh, we let them know that the weight ranges from 4,778 pounds to 6,396 pounds unloaded.
With this added RAM 1500, you can haul heavier and perform more efficiently than ever before. Learn more about how much does the RAM 1500 weigh using this guide. Also, reach out to us for more information today. Apply for financing with our finance center to see what deals and specials you can get today at Tate Branch Artesia!
How Does a RAM 1500 Curb Weight?
With an increased curb weight of the RAM 1500, there’s so much more than you can perform with, which includes increased toughness and engine power. See the curb weight of the RAM 1500 by trim below:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 4,778 pounds and 5,106 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE: 4,768 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,792 pounds and 5,137 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 4,899 pounds and 5,248 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 5,096 pounds and 5,314 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn: Between 5,192 pounds and 5,387 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: Between 5,345 pounds and 5,568 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 TRX: 6,396 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
The gross vehicle weight rating of the RAM 1500 increases or decreases depending on the trim level you choose at our Las Cruces-area dealership. The GVWR is the amount of safe weight your truck can haul. See the GVWR of the RAM 1500 by trim below:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE: 6,010 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn: 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: 6,900 pounds to 7,100 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 TRX: 7,800 pounds
Test Drive RAM 1500 at Tate Branch Artesia
Experience the power of the RAM 1500 weight and capability. Don’t miss out on the chance to change your driving experience today at our Artesia location. Our team is here to answer all your RAM 1500 questions including “What is the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel?”. Contact us or visit our Clovis-area dealership today!
More from Tate Branch Artesia
2022 Dodge Charger Interior Colors
The Dodge Charger is easily distinguishable from other muscle cars on Roswell roads. Part of this has to do with the freedom drivers have to customize their Dodge Chargers to their preferences. Explore the 2022 Dodge Charger interior colors below, and find out how to create the muscle car of your dreams. Then, browse…
2022 Grand Wagoneer Colors: Interior & Exterior
When you are shopping for a new Grand Wagoneer near Roswell, then you have great taste! You can expect best-in-class towing capacity and state-of-the-art technology, but you can’t go wrong with this impeccable SUV in your driveway. The 2022 Grand Wagoneer comes in four different configurations, and you’ll definitely find a model that meets…
What are the 2022 RAM 1500 Dimensions?
The 2022 RAM 1500 is one of the market’s most popular pickup trucks — and one of the reasons why is its practical interior and exterior dimensions. In addition to its star performance and interior comfort, the new RAM 1500 is spacious on the inside and can fit nicely into a suitable garage or driveway….
0 comment(s) so far on The RAM 1500 Weight at Tate Branch Artesia